Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How the Brewers destroyed Roy Halladay

wow, not a good start tonight Roy

yeah just didn't have it tonight skip

well shake it off, just one game


*starts to get fidgety*


you all right Roy, you don't seem like yourself

fine skip, just upset about anoth....I mean my first bad game of the year


why are you squirming??


I'm not...uhh, uhh....I need to go help the gounds crew with the recycling

wait a minute, get back here!!

uh oh


I knew something was fishy here

*pulls Roy's mask off*


What the hell????

uh I can explain

you tried to take the place of the best pitcher in baseball and thought you would get away with it??

just give me a chance to get back to the bigs

you couldn't even make the Royals, who in their right mind would sign you to a major league contract


touche, now beat it

crap, wonder what Macha is up to

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment