Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Around the infield episode 7

When we last left our loveable losers on the diamond they still had jobs.

Times have changed.

Scene: somewhere near the Milwaukee River



you're leaving us Jerry??

Yeah, sorry guys the Dodgers gave me $6 million

whoa, seriously?? The Brewers almost gave me that.

almost...like they were picking up that option....lulz

OK and who are you playing for next year Craig??

I retired...who are you playing for??

The Brewers of course, Reyes & Furcal are signed elsewhere what else are they going to get??



We signed Alex Gonzalez

say what now



We signed Alex Gonzalez

he's barely better than me



barely = good enough

So where am I going??



um, retirement??

bahahahaha, sorry Yuni...that can't be easy to take



Hey Casey...You've been traded to Pittsburgh

say what now??



uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....yeah since we signed Aramis Ramirez we really don't need you anymore

at least I didn't fail a drug test

what??





Email

twitter

facebook

yeah I'm just opening myself up to stalkers I know

*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment