Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Around the infield episode 6

When we last left our gang of gloveless infielders they had finally gotten a hold of this batting stuff.

Scene:  Brewers clubhouse, team cleaning out their lockers.

Well guys, looks like the end of the road

Yep, guess we should have practiced our fielding a few more times

I thought my glove was ok, only 2 errors in my first playoffs!!




Only 2?? Wow good job Yuni, in 11 games I kind of expected at least 5

How many did you have smart guy??

uh, 4

woooooo, not the worst fielder on the team any more!!

I only made more errors than you because you can't get to anything more than 2 steps away

Remember that one that went right through your legs??

Shut up

I'm sorry...errors?? I don't know anything about those, haha

Way to go grandpa, you handled 1 ball successfully....we shall call you Lance Armstrong

Ooooohhhhhh snap!!

I also had 3 put outs, so that's 4 balls*

Almost series MVP there Craig

Whatever

Hey guys

Rickie, what are you doing here??

Apparently I belong with you clowns instead of the cool kids right now

Wow, what did you do??

hit .122

Ouch, at least you didn't make 4 errors like Jerry did

Actually I did

Wow, so I wasn't even the 2nd worst infielder this playoffs??

Yeah well I have 3 more years on my contract, you guys??

none

yeah right

club option $6 million, or they pay me $2 million to not play here

enjoy your 2 mil

I will, enjoy retirement

I will

Hey guys, still cleaning out your lockers??

Yeah, we didn't get a head start like you did, lol

Very funny, at least I didn't make any errors in the playoffs

Only because you didn't have a chance to....hey you didn't get any hits either

Neither did you

Oh yeah

Wow, you guys are a bunch of losers. I'm gonna go beg Ryan to let me back near him.

Whatever, we don't need you

I got an idea, let's go pester that clubhouse attendant that bothers us sometimes

Good idea, that kid still around??

Haven't seen him since the playoffs started

Oh, there he is cleaning out that player's locker

Hey kid, who big timed you into cleaning out their locker??

Uh, this is my locker

Seriously?? Why haven't we met??

We have. At least 5 times.

Where??

here here here here and here

Not ringing a bell

Uh, name??

I hate this team





*insert your own Sigfried and Roy joke here, I'm trying to keep this somewhat clean

follow me on the twitter

3 comments:

  1. Ryan Braun restrant is awesome.i want to give him a poster i made for the seris you guys so sadly loss.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooo
    saint louis.i tought you guys were going to win.time to put away the brewers gear

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you fielder!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete