Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Around the Infield, Episode 1

Welcome to a new series here at Brewers in 11, "Around the Infield" where we catch up with the wacky gang inhabiting the left side of the Brewers' infield.

scene: Casey McGehee enters the clubhouse, appears upset.

What's up Casey

I'm getting sick of everyone judging me, ok I've been in a little slump who hasn't??

Yuni's been in one since AAA

Shut up Counsell, you're not exactly lighting it up either

yeah but I provide valuable experience and leadership


to whom, your grandkids??

I'm only 40

your great-grandkids??

guys you aren't helping, this is serious here I've heard minors or even getting traded

sorry Casey



sorry

so what should I do??

stop sucking

Yuni!! at least he knows how to take a pitch

can't hit if you don't swing

What's up guys, whatcha talkin about??




who are you??






 Josh Wilson*


The singer??

uh no I'm on your team

seriously??

I play the same position as you guys

great another guy I have to worry about

calm down Casey no way this guy takes your job, he's got a singing career to focus on

I'm not the singer!!

whatever, you certainly aren't a 3rd baseman

awwwww snap!!

so my job is safe??
uhhhhh......

what??

hey guys









....to be continued


*I assume this is Josh Wilson the player, I wouldn't know him or the singer if they were sitting in my living room right now

any you guys Josh Wilson??

no, wooooooo!!!

ok then, carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment