Monday, July 11, 2011

My Brewers game in pictures

as previously reported I made it to Miller Park Sunday for the first half finale.

Like a 12 year old on Christmas I was up at 6:30 and ready to go.

Seriously.

I recapped the game in letters and numbers earlier, here's the recap for those of you that don't like words (I know right!!) and would rather see pictures.

Let's go!!




Pregame. I don't know any of these people. Hey look an Iowa plate!!


Everyone's afraid of my bean bag skills. Or they're too busy drinking.


Roof open, chances we all get skin cancer jump 8000%


Uecker: vampire!!


the line behind me to get in, they apparently need beer too


Players' kids being tended to by the racing sausages. Is this what passes for child care these days?? Keep them away from the Italian!!


super ginormous screen....I should get one of those for my living room


It's almost noon, back off!!


12:05...do I really have to get up for a refill??


That gold shirt is an Iowa shirt. You'll have to trust me here. I would have asked for a close up but he had a Reds hat too. Boo.


12:15. I needed refreshment, it was hot out!!


Joey Votto stretches by himself. He has no friends.


I think this was Dusty Baker signing autographs. He should be taller.


Yovani Gallardo Jr with the first first pitch (there was 4) and he nailed it, he'll be making more than me before he turns 8.


Rickie right before he made it 1-1


packed house, those people in orange in the 4th level corner should have planned better


tv people....I was more excited to get out of the sun for 10 minutes. This was the 3rd inning.


bottom 3, it was hot out I needed refreshment!! Don't judge me.


4th inning....shut up


Sausage race, Randall Simon is nowhere to be found


They made it to the 1st base dugout and handed it off to some midgets I think. Hot Dog won, I totally called it but BoDog had him at 1:10000 on his bobblehead day so I won 4 cents.


Aroldis Chapman hit triple figures on this pitch, he hit 102 later but I had no interest in taking a picture of the scoreboard after every pitch.


there was a guy setting up the fireworks up there. You couldn't pay me enough to be up there.


what, we're cut off?? Not cool!!

fine I'll watch the end of the game.


hello T Plush



hello Counsell!!


yeah I gots me a Hot Dog bobble head...you don't??

No comments:

Post a Comment