Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some former pitchers get together

scene:  a dive bar in Beloit.

A sad Seth McClung is already there drinking.

What's the matter red??

I got cut from the Rangers Doug.

damn that sucks Seth. Did you hear I got signed by the White Sox. Apparently they liked what they saw when I killed it on the north side 1-7 6.50 ERA.


good for you




I know right

guess who just signed a AAA contract??

Me!!

no me....OMG you too Doug


Yeah I couldn't hack it with your Cubs but I managed to fool the White Sox into giving me a chance, I thought I saved some money on moving expenses but they're sending me to Charlotte. I have no idea where that is.

You think that's bad, I'm going to Iowa

What's an Iowa??


That's where they make corn or something

I like corn

who doesn't, just not sure I'm going to like Idaho

I thought you said Iowa

aren't they the same??

one has corn the other has potatoes

I like potatoes

would you two shut up, I just lost my job and you guys are are all excited about a minor league deal. We were all MLB pitchers at one point!!

and our former team replaced all of us with guys like Greinke, Marcum, and K-Rod.


can't really blame them for that


yeah they're a lot better than we are

What's up guys, welcome to the amazing life at AAA. You guys will love it here, no pressure no chance of getting back to the majors.

what up Soup, geez you can't even make the Royals these days?? Self-esteem +1 for Doug Davis. At least I haven't fallen that far.


haha, right




*high fives between Bush and Davis*


I made 42 million the last 4 years, suck it


earned every penny Soup

at least I'm not on the Cubs anymore


shut up Doug

I hate all of you



No comments:

Post a Comment