Friday, May 20, 2011

off topic: RIP Macho Man

I never planned on using this for anything but Brewers stuff but hey: my blog my rules.

As first reported here you've more than likely heard an iconic figure from my youth Randy "Macho Man" Savage had a heart attack while driving and lost a battle with a tree

For anyone that grew up in the 80's and watched wrestling you already know he was one of the best ever. I'd post clips but I'm still blogging mobile so I'll leave you in the more than capable hands of Warming Glow and BHGP

At least he'll be reunited with Miss Elizabeth and beat the shit out of Lex Luger, he's dead too right?? right??

whatever we're all dead tomorrow apparently anyway...who wants to get drunk and watch the Rapture?? OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment