Saturday, May 28, 2011

screw you MLB

dear Major League Baseball: your TV policies are complete garbage.

I'm sitting here watching a 13-1 Rockies beatdown of the Cardinals (not that I'm not enjoying that) while several other games that are kind of interesting are going on. One had a no-hitter into the 7th....or so I've heard.

I'd be happy to purchase MLB.tv but apparently the Cubs, White Sox, Brewers, Twins, Cardinals, and Royals are considered local teams here and are subject to blackout. How are any of those local to Iowa?? I live 4 hours from any MLB stadium.

ooh, the Cardinals have cut it to 13-4, they might come back.

Nope 15-4, real nail biter here in Colorado stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Iowa is the black hole as far as MLB package is concerned - how many of those six teams do you get on your local cable system??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get CSN Chicago and WGN so most of the Chicago games are covered....bleh

    ReplyDelete