Wednesday, May 18, 2011

superstitions and 3rd string catchers

still blogging via phone as I contemplate what to do with my computer issues so I'm a tad limited since my phone can't do 8 internet tabs at once.....loser, anyone want to buy a slightly used computer?? I hear Windows XP is the next big thing.

ok 4 game winning streak snapped by the Brewers tonight, not a huge deal other than .500 would have been a nice number to get to. It also means I can stop wearing this shirt that I have worn for 5 games now. I changed (and bathed) a few times since Friday but I felt compelled to stick with the shirt as long as they kept winning. For those of you aren't superstitious and think I'm nuts normally I'm the first one to agree with you, that was until the Packers playoff season this year. Their first playoff game I had a Brewers shirt on not thinking they were even gonna win there so I kind of lazily just kept it on. Super Bowl championship later, all while I sat on my couch in a Brewers shirt, you're welcome Wisconsin....ok, you're welcome world!! Yeah forgive me if I'm a tad superstitious from now on.

In actual baseball news Stetter goes to the DL and Rivera called up so that's 3 catchers on the roster and 0 LHP in the bullpen. Ok we're back to 5 bench players but they're Kotsay Counsell Nieves Rivera and Boggs....ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment