Saturday, May 28, 2011

off topic: soccer!!

Yes I'm posting another that has nothing to do with the Brewers....again, my blog my rules

I watched one of the biggest sports events of the year this afternoon as my favorite (for over a year now!!) footballers Barcelona bashed those commies ManU 3-1. Lionel Messi is better than you at everything, step back and accept it.

I'm not a huge soccer fan but the European game has totally caught my interest. Not just Messi and his total awesomeness (hello man crush #whatever).

European soccer does it right, win you get to play in the Champions League....lose you get sent to AAA. Would the Royals be run better if they had to play in the PCL when they lose 100 games

1 comment:

  1. 'Survival Sunday' was the best - five teams sweating it out, four matches with relegation ramifications.

    The downside, same teams win every year, Arsenal/Man-U/Chelsea, and now Man City has $$$$ and has replaced Liverpool as the Fourth Beatle.

    MLS will never cut it compared to EPL, watch sports segment on Univision, it's like NFL to rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete