Saturday, June 18, 2011

have a seat Yuni

scene: Brewers clubhouse 3 hours before gametime

hmmm, skip asked me to show up early today. Wonder why. Cookies, nice.

hmm, sweet tea...my favorite.

where is everyone??




Ron Roenicke appears from behind the curtain...





have a seat

*gets fidgety*

what's going on here??

you tell me

I don't know

well I have the stats right here

it's not what it looks like

.231 average

that wasn't me

.255 OBP

*lowers head*

.591 OPS...would you like to explain yourself

I was just trying to mentor these young pitchers

did you bring a bat like you said in the chat??

yes

and what exactly were you planning on doing with that??

I always keep one on me

just in case you need to use it, right but you had no plan on using it here

I swear. We were just gonna hang out.

are you law enforcement?? I know law enforcement!!


no you're free to leave but I have to tell you something

what??

I'm Ron Roenicke and all of this has been recorded for Doug Melvin

oh no.....am I being sent down to Nashville?

That's not up to me

*tasers Yuni*














huge thanks to @AndrewSa888 for the inspiration here

No comments:

Post a Comment