Saturday, June 18, 2011

Melvin tries to solve the road issues

an unannounced visitor arrives to Bud Selig's office

is Mr Selig busy??

is he expecting you??

no but it is kind of an emergency

Mr Selig is having naptime, he doesn't like to be bothered during naptime


it's ok, we're longtime friends





ok, I hope he doesn't fire me. He really hates to be interrupted from his nap.

Mr Selig sir??

Mr Selig!!

*rubs eyes*


you have a visitor



you have a visitor


YOU HAVE A VISITOR!!!!

oh, hi Doug how are things going in Milwaukee? I noticed they're in first place that new guy must be doing well.

Yes he's doing well, remember when we made the playoffs a couple years ago??

No


Well that actually happened after you left....nevermind that, not why I'm here

How's Macha doing??

Good God shut up I got an important issue here!!

OK

I need you to throw your old home a bone here

sure I love Milwaukee

we kinda stink on the road, give us the rest of our games at home

what I can't do that

uh, you're the commissioner, you can do whatever you want..."best interests of baseball" remember that

no....I've got the integrity of baseball to protect, I can't just give you all your games at home.

wow you suck, what good are you anyway??


I hate you


die

No comments:

Post a Comment