Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A late night call to the Roenicke home

Hello Ron



Who is this??




Nevermind that, I have some important advice for you




Wait...what is going on here.







I notice your team has a pretty good lead in the division.




Well yeah I guess, is that why you called and woke me up??




No I have a very important warning for you??





What is my family in some danger??




Well not that I know of....I mean well yeah they might be.




What exactly are you talking about.




You need to quit your job before your team tanks and you get fired.




That's insane why on Earth would I do that??



Because if you start to lose down the stretch you'll get fired and wind up in a horrible, horrible place.



Wait a minute....




You mean like Kansas City??




What?? I....I....I have no idea what you're talking about.




Haha, good stuff Ned



ugh I hate you!!



How's Kansas City doing this year??





aaarrrggghhh shut up!!




Zack says hi, how are Suppan and Kendall doing??








Hello??







Ned??




*dial tone*




Uh oh







follow me on the twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment