Monday, August 29, 2011

Googling the Cardinals

St. Louis is coming to Milwaukee for the last time of 2011 this week.  

Ok, we learned all about St. Louis a while back and used a bunch of numbers to compare the Cardinals and Brewers but we should get to know the Cardinals personally. To do that we'll turn to the almighty Google. Google knows all.*

Let's start with the manager Tony LaRussa:




 He's a lawyer??

Catcher Yadier Molina:


This is how rumors get started....no way is he 
the best catcher

First baseman Albert Pujols:


Grow up people.

What nothing about steroids??



my bad

Second baseman Skip Schumaker:


His wife apparently needs some help

Shortstop Ryan Theriot:








I think I know where that first one came from.

Third baseman Daniel Descalso:


a real person apparently

 LF Matt Holliday:

no comment


CF Colby Rasmus


...in Toronto now**

RF Lance Berkman:


Oh come on he isn't that Jewish

OF John Jay:



Well that's gotta hurt


P Chris Carpenter:

They do go together well

3B David Freese:

Ok Jay's wasn't so bad after all

Well we've had our fun here, but what about the city of St. Louis itself:

That's it, I'm out of here



*Unless someone from Microsoft is reading this, I love Microsoft please don't kill me
**sorry, using Baseball Reference's 2011 stats



follow me on the twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment